A heartfelt thank you and see you in September
We are so grateful to all of you for making our first year in the kitchen such a success. Like many of you, we’re planning a well-deserved break in August to celebrate a well-lived year.
Our kitchen is open through Friday, July 29, so be sure to dine with us this week before heading out on your holidays. If you haven’t yet tried one of our absolute best-sellers, be sure to order our Golden Cod, Oxtail, Kale with Crab and Avocado, or Lasagna alla Bolognese for a delicious send-off.
We’ll reopen in September with new recipes and fresh ideas to ring in the season. And we’ll be “virtually” here in August to keep you motivated through the dog days of summer. Stay tuned to our social media and blog posts throughout the month for news and tips on healthy eating.
As we pause to recharge for the fall, let’s look back on a year of exciting developments at Rose&Mary:
- We expanded our menu offerings, constantly innovating with more dishes each day and more vegetarian and dairy-free options.
- We introduced balanced juices that pair perfectly with our meals.
- We’ve developed a catering service for public and private events, allowing us to work with some wonderful healthy-minded organizations (more on some of these fun collaborations in an upcoming post).
- We launched a kids’ menu so popular that it’s even been requested at birthday parties and baptisms!
- We started offering Samplers (thanks to your feedback!), and these tasty trial-sized portions have been flying out the door.
Once again, a heartfelt thank you for all the love and support you’ve given us and continue to give us each day. We’re so happy to have had a positive impact on your lives. As always, we love to hear from you, whether in person, via email or through our social media.